7/2/13

Ritz Cracker Chicken

We got tired of eating the same things and needed a spin on our Goya marinated chicken. I had an "ah-ha" moment in remembering a recipe my roommate used. I did a little searching, but none of the recipes I came across looked anything like I remembered. So this is my take and has become a family favorite!

Ritz Cracker Chicken:
Ingredients:
5 pieces of Chicken Breast (thawed)
2 eggs
1 tablespoon of water
1 role of Ritz crackers

Directions:
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
2. Whisk together eggs and water in one bowl.
3. Crumble the Ritz crackers into small fine pieces in a second bowl. (I crumble the crackers by hand, but you are welcome to use a food processor or blender.)
4. Take 1 of the chicken breast and dip in egg wash then dip in Ritz crackers. Coat all of the chicken then place on a baking pan (I used a Silpat.)
5. Repeat until all chicken breast are coated.
6. Cook for approximately 40 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Let cool for about 2 minutes and then serve!

* Note some of the cracker coating will come off and stick to the pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...