5/21/14

Upcoming Recipes

School is almost out and I'm officially done for the summer. (A) So that leaves me to share with you some recipes we have been cooking and share the love.

My favorite is the smoked salmon! Yes Smoked salmon. B got a smoker for Christmas last year and we have been putting it to some good use.

B also has been very busy with enjoying the wildlife in Iowa and went deer hunting. Although I would of never thought I would ever eat ground venison. This "Ground Venison Chili" is awesome!  Another recipe we use for his "game" meat is for Turkey. We recently shared some turkey with a family member and they loved it. They couldn't even tell it was "turkey" let alone a wild turkey.

B and I have been really trying to help my dad who is diabetic get back on track with his health. So we decided to follow the diabetic diet and have 2 vegetarian meals for dinner a week. A tasty but fast meal we found to be a favorite is Spinach Pizza. Yes, even B who doesn't like any vegetables other than peas and corn loves this!

Last but not least my favorite recipe for Hummus!

Stay tune and thanks for reading our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...