2/14/11

And the cooking begins....

The day started out by cooking scrambled eggs and bacon together! Plus we got to eat breakfast together on a weekday!  BUT I, A, just got done doing some prep work for tonight's dinner! AND one of the recipes on the menu is complete! Cooking for our Valentine's Day meal began a little after 9 am this morning and just  finished at 1pm! I loved every single minute! What made cooking so enjoyable was getting to use the Kitchen Aid "Santa" gave us, aka my mom, Elsa! Thank you "Santa"! I have used the hand blenders and my own arm for stirring. BUT this Kitchen Aid Mixer sure does work wonders! So if anyone would love to get me, A, a gift feel free to get me some of THESE! Now just waiting for the mister to have an enjoyable day. Happy Valentine's Day. Here are some pictures of some of the cooking that I have done already today with our kitchen aid!

Happy Valentine's Day & Cooking!

Mixing the goodies. BTW see the family picture!

The KA in action!

Any guesses?!

See this baby go!

1 comment:

  1. Dang, nice to see the Kitchen Aid being used. Nice! And thanks Elsapo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...