5/27/14

Spotlight Tuesday

Welcome to the first addition of Spotlight Tuesday! We were wanting to feature some of our favorite cooking products or just some random facts that have made cooking easy.



First up Demarle at Home. I'm sure many of you are familiar with Pampered Chef or even Tubberware. It wasn't until 2012 when I was first introduced to the Demarle brand. I went to a girl party not knowing what to expect and from the first cooking demonstration I was hooked. If I didn't have a million other things going on and crossing things off my to-do list I would become a consultant. I am an avid Pyrex user and never really trusted the flexible molds nor did I have an interest. Let me tell you after I saw the consultant slide out a quiche I was hooked.
B was even a little skeptical at first, but let me tell you after the first cheesecake I rolled out of the mold and everything stood in place he was even hooked.

A couple of our favorites are:

The slilpat: This is the best cooking mat anyone could ask for. Our first encounter was trying to make cheese fries on this and we burnt the food. B was a little worried he made a mess, but I just showed up by letting it all slide down that no harm was done. It's really easy to clean and we just love using it!

The roul'pat: This has definitely been a saver on our flour use whenever a recipe calls for us to roll something out and cover the counters with flour. This product really helps with making sure nothing sticks and clean up is just as easy. No flour mess here!

Flexi-molds: I really can't get enough of the different kind of molds. Breads, cakes, and anything else you could imagine just comes out so much easier. Once again clean up is so easy.

I hope you can find a consultant if your really interested in trying this brand and develop a love for this like we have. I have found the silpat available at Bed Bath and Beyond, but the size is limited in which they carry.
Demarle Flexi-mold

Demarle Silpat



*Disclaimer: We are not at all being compensated for this post. Demarle at Home does not know 3 Brothers. We are just avid lovers for Demarle at Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...